Bluestone Lane at Home: Summer Cocktails
Cool off with these drink recipes from the Aussie Cafe
体育投注网When you think of you might think avocado toast and coffee but the cafe known for its Australian bites has a few cocktail recipes up their sleeve. The Aussie cafe teamed up with our friends at to put together cocktail and mocktail recipes perfect for your summer evenings. Whether you’re looking to sip on something sweet or you want to indulge in a cocktail - Bluestone Lane has a few refreshing options for you.
Wake Up with a Coldbrew Lemonade
- 1.5 oz cold brew
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- Add cold brew, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a mixing glass over ice
- Shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Strain over ice in glass and top off with Bluestone Lane Sparkling water.
Cool off with a Pineapple Berry Mule
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 0.75 oz lime juice
- 4 -6 oz Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- Pineapple slices
- Mint sprig
- Add pineapple, cranberry and lime juice in shaker over ice and shake for 10-12 seconds
- Then pour over ice in glass/mule cup.
- Top up with Ginger beer.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and mint sprig.
Enjoy a classic Mojito
- Bunch of Mint Raspberry, strawberries
- 0.5 oz Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Rum
- ¼ lime or lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Mint Sprig Bluestone Sparkling soda Ice
- In a mixing glass, add lime, mint, handful of berries, and muddle gently together.
- Add simple syrup and rum.
- Then add ice and shake for 10-12 seconds.
- Double strain into glass over ice.
- Then top up with Bluestone Lane sparkling water.
- Add a sprig of mint and a few berries in drink as garnish.
Have a nightcap with an Espresso Martini
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part Kahula
- 1 part espresso
- 1 teaspoon of simple syrup
- Add all ingredients in mixing glass, add ice, shake for 10-12 secs.
- Then double strain into a martini glass.